On the 1st April Charles was in the Caerhays garden and discusses Staphylea holocarpa ‘Rosea’ a much under-rated hardy and easy to grow small tree/shrub, Podocarpus salignus which is endangered in the wild in native Chile and Magnolia ‘Caerhays Surprise’ of which there are several in the Caerhays garden in flower at the moment.
- Have a non-Ghastly Holiday at Burncoose House! 15/08/2019
- Magnolia / Manglietia insignis flowering for first time 02/07/2019
- Plenty to see here in June 04/06/2019
- Caerhays Charity Summer Fete 30/05/2019
- Most sought after plants on Burncoose’s Chelsea stand this year 24/05/2019