On the 1st April Charles was in the Caerhays garden and discusses Staphylea holocarpa ‘Rosea’ a much under-rated hardy and easy to grow small tree/shrub, Podocarpus salignus which is endangered in the wild in native Chile and Magnolia ‘Caerhays Surprise’ of which there are several in the Caerhays garden in flower at the moment.
- Most sought after plants on Burncoose’s Chelsea stand this year 24/05/2019
- Horse Chestnuts in flower late May 22/05/2019
- Silver-Gilt for Burncoose Nurseries 21/05/2019
- Odd bi-species Laburnocytisus ‘Adamii’ in flower 17/05/2019
- Interesting Ucodendron whartonii flowering for the first time 15/05/2019