Often forgotten the 30 acre gardens at Burncoose are open all year round whilst the nursery is open, entry is free and dogs are welcome on leads.
Charles in the garden this weekend looking at the Magnolias in flower and giving a taster of things to come in the next few weeks.
– Magnolia sprengeri ‘Diva’ var ‘Burncoose’ by the conservatory
– Magnolias to right of House on lawn – Magnolias in the front field – Magnolias above the tennis court
– The record Magnolia sargentiana robusta still not out
– Magnolia macclurei on drive
– Magnolias and camellias at the Nursery entrance